1. Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
2. There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
3. Anger begins with folly, and ends with repentance.
4. Anger cannot be dishonest.
5. Fair peace becomes men; ferocious anger belongs to beasts.
2 thoughts on “5 Anger Quotes”
I definitely agree with the first point of ‘anyone can be angry’! it’s how we deal with and project the anger that’s most important.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Absolutely!! Thanks for reading 😊