1. Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk.
2. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
—Jane D. Hull
3. There is no job more important than parenting. This I believe.
4. At every step the child should be allowed to meet the real experience of life; the thorns should never be plucked from his roses.
5. Loving a child doesn’t mean giving in to all his whims; to love him is to bring out the best in him, to teach him to love what is difficult.