1. There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.
—Bryanth H. McGill
2. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
3. We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.
4. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
5. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.
6. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
7. Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
—Anthony J. D’Angelo
8. Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.