1. Most of us tend to be attracted to people who are similar to ourselves.
2. We ignore the ones who adore us and pay attention to those who ignore us.
3. Looking into each other’s eyes can make strangers fall in love.
4. It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
5. Falling in love has a similar neurological effect as getting high on cocaine.
6. Butterflies in the stomach are real and they’re actually caused by adrenaline.
7. The longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that person.
8. 90% people text things they can’t say in person.
9. People at the same level of attractiveness are more likely to end up together.
10. Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
11. Feeling ignored causes the same chemical effect as that of an injury.
12. The very last person on your mind before you fall asleep and the first person on your mind when you wake up is either the reason for your happiness or your pain.
13. Looking at a picture of a loved one can help to relieve pain and stress.
14. The brain treats rejection like physical pain.
15. It is possible to die from a broken heart. It is called Stress Cardiomyopathy.
16. Once you fall in love, there is no going back to being friends again. So, you can’t be a friend with the person you loved after you broke up. If you can still stay as friends, you have never been in love with that person.
17. Hearts have nothing to do with the feeling of ‘being in love.’ It is only a chemical reaction happening in your brain.