1. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
2. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
3. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
4. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.
—Henri Frederic Amiel
5. Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it.
6. This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.
7. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
8. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
—Roy T. Bennett
9. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
10. Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson