There is no one without sad memories . Some people are so sensitive and can’t forget the worst sad experiences , then they are easy to be so sick and they damage their mind and body . Their life becomes a hell all time. I advise these people to struggle to forget their sad memories […]
Yoga is different things to different people, so what it means to you will depend greatly on how you were introduced to it and how you enjoyed your initial experiences with it. For some people Yoga is simply a method of exercising that ensures they have a healthy supple body. For other people Yoga transcends…
1. By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!
2. No matter what shape or size you are, you should feel confident in your own skin. You should feel like a beautiful woman, no matter what!
3. To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself.
—Simone de Beauvoir
4. Accepting your body and body image is very important, because there are images that are put out in the media and in your face every day that you need to look this certain kind of way, that it’s gonna take you far in life.
5. Fashion is killing women’s body image of themselves.
6. Each individual woman’s body demands to be accepted on its own terms.
7. There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
8. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
—Jess C. Scott
9. Healthy body image is not something that you’re going to learn from fashion magazines.
10. What no woman or man needs is anyone telling them they are ‘too fat’ or ‘too skinny.’ That just adds to the many stereotypes out there about a person’s weight.
11. Any body type is beautiful. It’s all about loving what you got and rocking it.
12. Each body has its art…
13. Don’t change your body to get respect from society. Instead let’s change society to respect our bodies.
14. Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.