1. A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
2. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
3. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
4. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
—Martin Luther King Jr.
5. The difference between the difficult and the impossible is that the impossible takes a little longer time.
6. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
7. Adversity, and perseverance and all these things can shape you. They can give you a value and a self-esteem that is priceless.
8. The best way out is always through.”
9. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
10. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.
—Mary Anne Radmacher
11. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success
12. We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.
11. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
12. If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
11. Failure is often that early morning hour of darkness which precedes the dawning of the day of success.
—Leigh Mitchell Hodges