1. I’m using passion in the fullest sense of the word: a deep, fervent emotion; a state of intense desire; an enthusiastic ardor for something or someone.
2. Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood; it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one’s death.
3. I think that in order to be successful, women have to figure out what they’re passionate about first. No matter what you aspire to, you’ve got to love what you do in order to be successful at it.
4. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
5. Pursue your passion, and everything else will fall into place. This is not being romantic. This is the highest order of pragmatism.
6. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion.
7. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
8. Be spectacularly great at what you do. Wear your passion on your sleeve and hold your heart in the palm of your hand. And work hard. Really hard.
—Robin S. Sharma
9. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic, and miracles.
—Robin S. Sharma
10. The saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last.
11. A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.
—Vincent Van Gogh
12. If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there.
—Roy T. Bennett